Triumph Thruxton as I bought it - No Modifications:
Cs Project - My First Modifications 2 Years Ago
1. Exhaust - 2 in 2 Arrow stainless steel brushed silencers with pipes which requires engine mapping. Additionally I've changed OEM arrow buffles to custom made shorter buffles with bigger outlet hole for better sound (made in Holland).
2. Mirrors - CRG split-lane mirrors, made in US, fully foldable. High quality and cool design, highly recommended.
3. Handlebar - OEM powder-coated black.
4. Grips - brown by Japanese brand Posh.
5. Front light - bowl powder-coated black.
6. Seat - brown seat made by Sixty8.
7. Rear fender eliminator - made by Italian company MAS with Lucas style 525 LED rear light from US based store Dime Cycles.
8. Indicators - aluminium high quality LED indicators by UK brand Oberon Performance.
9. Tank cap - by Triumph, lockable. (Recommended brushed aluminium Monza cap).
10. Front wheel fender - custom short fender purchased on eBay.
Cs Project - 2015 Modification
2015 Modifications are:
1. Rear fender eliminator - made in USA California by NRC
2. Clip-ons - made in USA by Woodcraft
3. Small Digital Speedo by Motogadget in Germany- model Motoscope Pro.
4. Speedo Bracket - Customised Motogadget Bracket.
5. Triple Tree - original EFI triple tree painted black matt. I am planning to source 2007 Thruxton triple tree and paint it black as well as short custom speedo bracket for cleaner look.